Thursday, June 18, 2015

Basil Tomato Vinaigrette

I usually prefer making my own vinaigrette. That way, I can play with ingredients and always come up with new combination. This offers variety in lunch which usually consists of cold salads. We both like vinegar based dressing over cream based. 

In this dressing, I have combined two of my favorite ingredients which assures great taste anytime. Use it with any cold salad, sprinkle some cheese and delicious meal is ready within minutes.



Yields 3/4 cup
Preparation Time: 10 Minute
Cooking Time: NIL

Ingredients
1 cup loosely packed basil leaves
1/4 cup sun dried tomatoes
2 tbsp white wine vinegar
1 tbsp olive oil
1 clove of garlic
Salt and pepper

Procedure
1. Add basil, garlic, vinegar and sundried tomatoes to blender
2. Gradually add olive oil till it become smooth
3. Add salt and pepper



No comments:

Post a Comment