Thursday, March 17, 2011

Salad Crackers II

Be it brunch, evening snack or a side dish, I have always loved these little bites. I have experimented with different types of crackers and literally bizarre toppings, but not all of them are worth putting on the blog ;). Lately I made them as an appetizer with full course dinner and both of us were so hungry that none of us has patience or energy to take a picture!! So photo will be uploaded sometime soon (when I’ll make them again), but till then enjoy the recipe.

Makes 20 crackers
Preparation Time: 10 Minute
Cooking Time: NIL

Ingredients
1 cup finely chopped salad veggies of your choice (I used tomato, onion, scallion, red pepper, jalapeno and zucchini)
1 tbsp pasta sauce
1 tbsp parmesan cheese
20 pc topping crackers
Salt and pepper

Procedure
1. Finely chop all veggies, add pasta sauce, cheese, salt and pepper
2. Top crackers with this mixture and serve immediately

No comments:

Post a Comment