Saturday, August 7, 2010

Pineapple Mocktail

My mom always made a habit to have fresh juices whenever possible, especially during summer. Now I am also trying to continue the great legacy and HE also loves it. Be it a simple juice just with chat masala or a sophisticated mocktail, I love experimenting with combination of fruits, ice cream and soda. Recently when I bought a pineapple, it was not at all juicy and sweet. So I had to come up with something unusual. I am not even sure how to name this recipe :)

Yields two 16 oz glasses
Preparation time: 15 minute
Cooking Time: NIL

Ingredients
3 cup fresh pineapple cubes (1/3 of a big pineapple)
1 cup orange juice (I used store bought, fresh is better)
¼ cup red seedless grapes (About 8-10 pieces)
½ tsp vanilla extract
2 scoops vanilla ice cream
Sugar, if required

Procedure
1. Mix above all ingredients and liquefy them to make juice, add water if required
2. Serve immediately

No comments:

Post a Comment